About this policyCourthouse Exchange is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website www.courthouseexchange.com
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make inquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?Courthouse Exchange is a restaurant/venue based in Independence, MO.
We are part of the McClain Restaurant Group.
Our registered address is: 113 W. Lexington Ave. Independence, MO 64050.
How do we collect information from you?We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- make an inquiry.
- when you sign up to marketing emails.
When you make a booking:
Courthouse Exchange collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for
- telephone number
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past restaurant reservation details
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Courthouse Exchange. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
You may submit your resume if you’re interested in working for us to (firstname.lastname@example.org). This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
How is your information used?Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- (ADD AS APPROPRIATE).
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf.
ProfilingWe may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Your choicesWe will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Courthouse Exchange holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
SecurityData security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognize you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.